Monday 4 February 2013

Leather Midi Dress!

So I bought the leather midi dress that I spoke about in my last post and I love it!
It fits like a glove apart from the fact it's not a glove hehe.
In the photograph I have styled it with a pair of plain patent platform heels from NEXT and a side swept hairstyle. The outfit is just a brief idea of what it looks like on a person, when going out I would wear the dress with a pair of suede and boots and a studded clutch for a very vampy look.
The dress is from MissGuided; one of my favourite online shops! And it's amazing it's defiantly what I was looking for. The only problem I have with it is my bum has got bigger recently and when taking the dress on and off it's a bit if a squeeze but it is stretchy material so it should be ok.
Defiantly recommend you go and buy this item of clothing! It's a nifty twist on the classic midi dress and I can see it becoming something a lot of people are going to want!

Leather midi dress - £14.99
www.missguided.co.uk

Young Rapunzell♕

No comments:

Post a Comment