Thursday 13 December 2012

Young Rapunzell♛

Erica here! I thought I'd give blogging another try, I have not really been in target for what I want to do and really getting to grips with my future, so I though resorting back to my blog would really help pull some strings and influence me more and give me inspiration! I feel that it will tug on the creative strings again and get me into action a bit more. So here goes.. I have decided to name my blog Young Rapunzell♛ as I now have extreemly long hair and I am young and a budding fashion stylist and photographer! So I thought the name really fit in well with my forté of work.
I am currently studying A Levels, for example I am studying A Level photography and also Media, I also have been working on qualifications in my welsh bacc to help me get university points. The main aim is to get into the University Arts of London which is shortened to UAL, here I am wanting to focus on studying Fashion Styling and Photography so it all really fits what I want to do as a career! I am still into the modelling and want to go down that route of work but I am focussing on the qualifications for now.
So instead of waffling on about me and my ambitions I think it's time I put all my ideas into progress and began to update my BLOG!

Young Rapunzell♛

No comments:

Post a Comment